Putri Indonesia 2010: Nadine's victory is proof that the Indonesian lack of confidence


Just a few minutes to receive the crown of Putri Indonesia 2010, Nadine Alexandra Goddard Ames already feel very confident to advance to the Putri Universe held in 2011. Although not so fluent in Indonesian as a new three-year return to their homeland, the British-born girl, May 23, 1991 is so optimistic.

"For the future I know it's really not easy for me, especially I have to carry the name of Indonesia to the Putri Universe. I've learned how to make Indonesia a country that is more intense than now. Excuse me, I speak a little nervous because I do not believe that I could win, "he said as he burst into happy tears.

Met after Indonesia 2010 beauty contest held in Jakarta Convention Center on Friday (8 / 10) evening, Bath Spa University student majoring in Film and Screen Studies, admits not knowing what factors make it win. What is certain he can only thank all those who support it.

"I will try as soon as possible to learn more about everything. I know the period of quarantine at the Putri Universe will be more varied and more difficult than during quarantine to advance to the Puteri Indonesia. So I had to learn much more abundant," said Nadine.

He also hoped, for the future, the other finalists could still go with him. No need to be disappointed, because it is considered a victory together. "I hope Puteri-Puteri who are here back to his homeland to build their homes to be more advanced than today. And certainly, do not ever forget those days of quarantine into this final," said winning this award for the French language. Indonesia Today


Recommended Posts :