Dewi Cinta Like Her Sexy Photos Being Watched


Dewi Cinta, Indonesian model and singer were on the cover of latest adult magazine named Popular with Hot pose.

"As the photo on the cover of magazines grown man out, the family got surprised really. They asked, 'why do I want to take the job?" Does not say sorry. But never mind. Take the positive course. Nothing's wrong with the occasional 'entertain' people with sexy photos. He ... he .... Do not be confused me, "said the Dewi Cinta.

Not only from parents, she was actually saving concerns when appearing with the makeup section, afraid there are some parties who then use the photos with a specific purpose.

"Results is nice and did not disappoint. On the one hand, I feel satisfied, but on the other hand, I'm just scared and worried. If only there were certain people or parties who want to utilize that hot photos and upload to the internet , "she explained.

"Instead of idly changing and fake my sexy photographs to edit the right-left, better call me. Later I also give my personal collection of photographs. It is easier right? He .... he ... Something beautiful why should get on covered, "she said.

But on the other hand, Dewi Cinta is like when photographed with a sexy appearance. Because from the beginning she was very hobby became an object image, though just for personal collection.

"Frankly, I most liked when asked to pose with sexy dress and somewhat open by accentuating the body parts which I thought was sexy. But the pictures so far just so personal collections only and is not to be distributed to the public. Especially in the month of fasting, such as this, "she concluded



Recommended Posts :